Terms / Privacy / Delivery
- Data protection laws give you a number of rights regarding your personal data, including seeing what data we hold about you and making sure your data is up to date and accurate
- We hold only your name, address, telephone numbers and the details of the products you purchased
- If you wish to access a copy of the personal data we hold about you - known as a Subject Access Request - you can do so by ringing, writing to or emailing us
- We only send out occasional emails about products on special offer or other relevant information that may be important or useful to communicate with you
- You can unsubscribe at any time if you do not wish to receive any emails from Pure Sponges
- All Payment/card processing are done by secure Third-Party partners: PayPal, WorldPay/Cardsave or your bank in case of a BACS transfer. Pure Sponges therefore do not store any cardholder details
- We have never shared your data with anyone and will not share with anyone, except when required by regulators / enforcement authorities
- Your details are held on our secure and encrypted web platform EKM
- Email addresses and Names only, are shared with Mailchimp or Mailer Lite to enable us to communicate with you by email
- You have the right to request your personal data to be permanently deleted from our records and email service to avoid any further communication with you
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if you have a complaint with how you believe your personal data has been handled. For more information, please visit https://ico.org.uk/concerns
You can contact Pure Sponges by post: 23 Grove Road, Solihull, B91 2AQ
Email address: info@PureSponges.co.uk By Phone +44 121 7117739
Postage and Delivery
We aim to dispatch orders placed before 13:30 hrs on the same day.
Goods shall be dispatched to the Delivery address as specified when the order is placed. We cannot guarantee delivery times and we cannot be held responsible for any goods lost or damaged by the shipping agent or Royal Mail. Ownership and risk of loss transfers to the Customer once the order had been handed over to the shipping agent/Royal Mail. In the case of a lost or delayed parcel you can contact us and we will provide you with as much information as possible in order for you to proceed with filing a claim against the shipping agent/Royal Mail. Please order well in advance if goods are required by a specific date.
We ship goods Worldwide
We welcome customers from outside the UK and ship goods worldwide. Please choose your country of residence on the checkout page so that the appropriate shipping can be added to your order. Your total will automatically be converted using up to date exchange rates when your order is processed. Approx €, $ values will be shown on the shopping cart.
Postage & Packaging
Postage is linked the weight of the order. To ensure no postage is added at a later date, please ensure the correct country is selected in "Your Location" field on the shopping basket.
At PureSponges, we aim to despatch your order within 1 working day. All orders are packaged with great care to ensure a safe delivery. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will normally be despatched on the following Monday. When paying by cheque please allow 7 working days for it to be processed after the cheque has been received by us. We offer various shipping methods. The shipping options available to your location will be shown during checkout.
Cancellations & Returns
If taken care of, sponges should last a long time but because sponges are natural products and not man-made there is no guide as to how long a sponge will last. We regret that we cannot give any refunds for used sponges that reach the end of their lifetime.
If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email: info@PureSponges.co.uk before we dispatch the goods to you, or if the goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning the goods to us at: PureSponges
23 Grove Road, Solihull, B91 2AQ, UK.
(b)You can return any “unused goods” you have ordered from us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us unless the items were defective. Goods must be returned with a trackable service.
Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit to the same value.
We offer several different payment options. You will be asked to select your preffered method during checkout.
Option 1: Pay using Credit/Debit Card
This is the quickest option -Simply enter your card details and you are done. - (we currently do not accept American Express)
Option 2: Provide your Credit/ Debit card details over the telephone
Select this option during checkout if you would like to provide your credit/debit card details over the phone. Tel: 0121 7117739 or (+44 121 7117739 if dialling from outside UK). Please have your credit card details ready. 9am to 2:30pm. Please leave your name and number when the line is busy and we will call you as soon as possible.
Option 3: PayPal
Simply enter your card details or use funds in your PayPal account. (This option can be used Worldwide)
Option 4: Online or Offline Bank Transfer
You can pay directly into our bank account at any Co-Operative Bank branch, or online over the Internet.
Goods will only be despatched once funds have been cleared.
Account Number: 70878327
Sort Code: 089250
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal use or internal business purposes provided that:
(a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) PureSponges copyright as shown below appear on all copies.
“PureSponges © ”
This permission will be revoked immediately if any of its terms are infringed.
PureSponges does not sell, give, or trade any of your personal details to any 3rd parties for any purposes including data-mining or marketing purposes.